Río Colorado – Pico Truncado’s High Capacity Radio Link, is a fundamental construction for Argentina since it links an important part of Argentina’s Patagonia.
This is the most southern work in the world since it starts in Rio Colorado City, parallel 38º south latitude, and ends in Pico Truncado City, in parallel 47º south latitude, covering approximately 1400 km.
COINTEC was in charge of the development of the executive Project and in-factory as well as in-work site technical assistance during the construction.
Since the different stations are located in an area with harsh climatic conditions, the satellite dishes have up to 460 m diameter located at 110 m height.
Other executive projects in which COINTEC has participated:
ROMAN INGENIERIA S.A.
High Capacity Radio Link
Chascomús – Las Flores
Buenos Aires Province
TELEFONICA COMUNICACIONES PERSONALES
Extension and Modification of 200 existing radio link stations composed of towers and masts infrastructure.
Survey and design of structures and foundations.
TRANSPORTADORA GAS DEL NORTE
GUZMAN NACICH S.A.
Radio link Córdoba – Mendoza – Catamarca – Tucumán.
We can say that COINTEC has provided engineering services as preliminary plans of the following radio links:
• Loncopué – Pampa Curacó, Neuquén province.
• Viale – Los Conquistadores, Entre Ríos province.
• Chivilcoy – Gral. Pico, Bs. As and La Pampa provinces.
• Comodoro Rivadavia – Esquel, Chubut province.
• Corrientes – Ituzaingó, Corrientes province.
• Regional Load Dispatch (Despacho Regional de Carga). Córdoba province.
• Villa Mercedes – Rufino and Others. San Luis, Santa Fe and Buenos Aires provinces.
• Bahía Blanca – Trenque Lauquen. Buenos Aires province.
• San Antonio Oeste – Pilcanyeu. Río Negro province.
• West Catamarca. Catamarca province.
• Buenos Aires II. Buenos Aires province.
• Buenos Aires – Monte Caseros – Pacheco – Campana stretch. Buenos Aires province.
• Formosa – Las Lomitas. Formosa province.
• Bahía Blanca – Viedma. Buenos Aires and Río Negro provinces.